AS GOD CARES FOR HIS SERVANTS, WE CARE FOR OUR MISSIONARIES
Rodem Missionary Care is concerned with the wellness, growth, and ministry of missionaries through prayer, counseling, consulting, education, and practical help.
Dr. Suhn Park
Director of Rodem Missionary Care
RODEM MISSIONARY CARE(RMC) started in 2008 to take care of missionary women who came to Pasadena for home assignment by reading books together and providing seminars under the leadership of career missionaries, Sue Park and June N Eom.
RMC serves missionaries, cross-cultural workers, and church leaders by offering various missionary care programs for their restoration, renewal, and transition. RMC also consults other agencies to develop their own missionary care programs.
TO GLORIFY GOD AMONG ALL NATIONS BY CARING FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD
The vision of Rodem Missionary Care(RMC) is to help the People of God be refreshed and renewed physically, spiritually, and emotionally, and to be able to better minister in cross-cultural and multicultural contexts.
Dr. June N. Eom
General Secretary of Rodem Missionary Care
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Helping with Pre-field Training and Reentry
- Helping restoration and renewal
- Solving interpersonal conflict
- Responding to crisis
- Treating trauma and grief
- Helping career transition
- Providing physical and emotional support
- Training missionary care personals
- Developing contextualized missionary care system
- Consulting agencies
- Producing missionary care manuals and books
- Networking with other agencies